Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back in New York

Well I am back in New York where I was greeted by about 2 inches of snow and Ice to chisel off my van. The good news is that the van actually went. It sometimes does not go when you put it in gear, it has a transmission problem. I went to Lima to pick up a firewire card for Fred, then to Hemlock to get Hannah’s guitar amplifier, then to Olean to deliver everything to Hannah to take to Fred in Africa. Except I forgot to get some clean clothes so now I am doing the laundry.

Back in Texas I had a few mishaps, or maybe you would call them bloopers. When I first went to preach the cameramen backed up and covered their eyes. Then someone said “Man you need to get a tan”. I suggested that I take a day off and spend it at the beach. Texas has more sun in the winter than New York has in the summer. Then there was the time when I introduced myself by saying “This is Bob Davis speaking to you from beautiful Laguna Vista California”. I guess I forgot what state I was in! Then when I tried to fix the sound so it was in sync with the picture I made it so there was no sound at all. So when Sara Cliff preached there was no sound. She had a good message and she also makes a good mime.

No comments: